Hartzog Law Group Seeks Full-time Litigation Associate
Hartzog Law Group seeks a full-time litigation associate for its Raleigh office with 2 to 5 years of litigation experience. Excellent academic record, demonstrated research, analytical, and writing skills, and a willingness to work on a wide array of disputes for governmental entities, educational institutions, and businesses is required. Additional job requirements include:
– Current NC Bar admission or ability to obtain admission.
– Understanding of state and federal court procedures.
– JD degree from an accredited law school, with excellent academic credentials.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential. Must have attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
– Must have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
– Strong organizational, time management, and project management skills are essential.
– Must have commitment to professionalism, collegiality, and teamwork.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.